LWM1 X10 Micromodules ?

I just "discovered" the LWM1 micromodules on a website=20
(http://www.homeautomation.eu.com/product/312)
I don't recall seeing them at laser or letsautomate, any reason?

Has anyone used these? They appear not to have a fuse (like the LW11 has),
=
is this correct? If so it should mean less worries about being able to
have=
easy access when a bulb blows.
The fact that they are so small that they can be wired in the ceiling rose
=
and have *status response* would be a major benefit for me.=20

Are these the panacea for retrofitting X10 lighting to my house ?

The only downside I currently see is the cost at =A3128.66 each !

Marcus

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20