Fw: LD11 Loadings

Luckily my cinema room is a large bedroom over the garage. So the
transfomer will be in the loft - very easy access :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 18/02/2004 08:54 -----

Discussion