Re: Re: New Member and ADSL Question

David Harris wrote:
> I'm using Freedom2Surf on my works recommendation.
>
> 26 per month   512K 50:1 contention, static IP, webspace etc.
>
> has been working fine for 3-4 weeks here now.

I've gone with http://www.plus.net on
recommendation.  Sadly, I couldn't
pass on the recommendation.  Aside from the poor service, and the long lead
time on install (they lost my application), they gave me duff information.
This has cost me over £50, and they've failed to renew my domain.  I shall
not be renewing my contract with them, and will move ASAP.  If you read the
support ticket I raised, you would be astonished!

Andy
--
http://ha.andylaurence.co.uk
http://projects.andylaurence.co.uk