RE: Automatically setting a PC's time

If you have broadband (or some sort of always on connection) then you
could use something like:

http://www.timetools.co.uk/ntp-time%20server-client-ntc-000.htm

Or any of the similar Network Time Client tools. (That one you have to
pay for but there are plenty of free ones.)

A google search will bring up lists of time servers too...

Phil

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx