From: rb_ziggy
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 12:38 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Automatically setting a PC's time

I'm sure there must be a good straightforward way but... How can you
syncronise a PC's time accurately & regularly with the rest of the
world(!)? I want to do this so I can regularly update Comfort and
keep various timestamps (e.g. CCTV) reliable.

I run W2K and looked at, and tried to decipher, the Windows time
service and nettime / setsntp commands but (despite Googling) don't
seem to be able to find a UK time server. Is this sensible / secure
route???

Need something, simple, troublefree and (goes without saying) at the
free end of cheap!  Apologies if it's blindingly obvious but it's
escaped me if it is.

Regards

Richard

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx