Re: New Member and ADSL Question

No probs

I've gone with Nildram on the basis of a recommendation and some very=20
cursory investigation on adslguide.org.uk. Ive gone for the basic=20
512k surfing package (no fixed IP's and no webspace and no sub=20
domain). Price is =A323 per month plus a one off of 50 quid.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Young, Jeff" <Jeff.Young@D...>
wrote:
> Can I ask what ADSL provider/service/price you've gone with ?  Tell=20
me if
> I'm being too nosey.
>=20
> Jeff
>=20
Printer
> at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
> http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=3D5511
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/IBOolB/TM
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20=20
>=20
>=20
------------
> The information contained herein is confidential and is intended=20
solely for the
> addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the=20
express=20
> written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended=20
recipient, please=20
> contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20=20
7623 8000, or
> via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or=20
wish to read our
> e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to=20
> http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20