From: Ho Yin Ng [mailto:yahoogroups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2004 16:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] Ipaq GPS

Has anyone had experience with the Bluetooth GPS which you can get from
TOMTOM?

This would be something which I would be more interested in! But I could
imagine that it might not be as powerful as the installed car kit.

But you get the advantage of using it in any car.

Ho yin

At 15:59 16/02/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>a mate is trying to emulate what I have with my Dell Axim/TomTom Gps
setup
>- He already has an Ipaq 5450 and just bought TomTom2 from Ebay.  Does
>anyone have a recommendation for a GPS "Mouse" which will
operate with
>that combination?  Ideally he wants one with a powered cradle similar
>the one that ships with the Axim/TomTom bundle.
>
>TIA.
>
>Tim.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx