From: eamonnogorman [mailto:eamonnogorman@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 February 2004 19:49
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Lightly OT: Solar Power

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had gone down the rout of solar
power/wind power, and was wondering how they found it. Firstly, did
they find it worked well with their automation set up (any probs
with X10), and did it allow them become in any way energy self
suffeceint.

Just enquiring, cos its something I'm considering and would love to
take the plunge.

Regards,
Eamon