RE: LON Lighting control

Neil Wrote:

> Talking of Clipsal, someone recently told me that Honeywell
> produce a lot of C-Bus kit - That is HVAC equipment using the
> C-Bus protocol - Have you heard anything of that??

Hadn't heard of Honeywell getting in on the C-Bus act.  Honeywell have
of course been big in the industrial control stakes.  I looked up the
link for their automation products:
http://www.acs.honeywell.com/ichome/Rooms/DisplayPages/LayoutInitial
Interestingly the residential product link for temperature goes nowhere
and security pointed to what looked like a fairly old system?

Shane