RE: [OT] Printers and Print Servers

I had an email through from ebuyer yesterday saying :

"For instance, If you happen to be looking for a quality scanner and
want value for money then look no further because until 9am Monday we=92re
selling a Canon N640P Scanner (QF 32015) for an insane! =A324.68 including
VAT. Even if you have a scanner at this price it's worth buying a second
one, but if you really don't want to then what about a Samsung ML1210
Laser printer (QF31454) with 12ppm print speeds and USB / Parallel
connectivity for a crazy =A370.49 including VAT. At this price laser
printing doesn=92t have to be expensive."

So there's another possible cheap printer...

Phil

_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/IBOolB/TM