RE: Electric valve for radiators

All these questions so little time

I jest ! :0)

Thanks for the swift reply

In my new extension I want to try zone heating via either Comfort /
Homevision / or C-bus relays

Controlled by HomeVision's temp sensors.

At the present I can either switch DC or Mains

The logic would go

x + required temp

If temp <x - 1

Turn relay on

If temp >x

Turn relay off

My concern is sourcing a motorised/solenoid valve that is rated within the
highest temp limits that a central heating boiler can reach

I'm afraid Neil my knowledge of modulating valves unless they are the type
you put in old Amps is Zero!!

I'm assuming that as long as I leave a couple of Rads always connected
without valves to the boiler then a single two port valve to each radiator
will do

If you can source the valves then brilliant - a pint or two at UKHA 2004
:-)

Thanks

Mike

_____