Re: Info Management ( was Re: Network Media Players & Freeview PCI/USB Cards)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 09:58:55AM -0000, Robert Welsh wrote:
> > The Forums and mailing list gives users a choice.  Some
> > prefer one or the other.
>
> Indeed - and choice is a good thing.
> It's just that if someone asks a question on the forum - then only
folks
> who look there will ever have the opportunity to help that poor soul
> out....

Well, speaking with my UKHA developers hat on, for the amount of traffic
the FAQ & forums apear to be getting, it's just not worth the time to
develop the solution, there are other more pressing matters that need
attending to.

> Hey - I'm not out to stomp on good ideas - all 3 things are great !!
> I'm just trying to think if there's a way to provide some kind of
> integration between the three - that's all.

We always appreciate feedback and ideas, both good and bad :-) It shows
people use and appreciate what we do.