RE: Info Management ( was Re: Network Media Players & Freeview PCI/USB Cards)

> The Forums and mailing list gives users a choice.  Some
> prefer one or the other.

Indeed - and choice is a good thing.
It's just that if someone asks a question on the forum - then only folks
who look there will ever have the opportunity to help that poor soul
out....

> The FAQ is the central location to refer people to.  So if
> someone asks on the mailing list of the forums (for example)
> what software to use with a CM12U...then they can be pointed
> to the FAQ.

Which is fine - until someone posts a question in the FAQ.
Then the only folks who see that question are the folks who either
A) were refered there to find an answer to the questions, or
B) check the FAQ on a regular basis looking for questions

And until either of those happen, the question goes unanswered.

Hey - I'm not out to stomp on good ideas - all 3 things are great !!
I'm just trying to think if there's a way to provide some kind of
integration between the three - that's all.

Cheers,
Rob