Re: Re: [OT] - Scart + TosLink automatic / ir controlled switch ? - thanks

Mine arrived yesterday too. My only real complaint is that the lights on
the
front are much too bright, the blue one showing the current selected input
being
particularly distracting!

I've also found that if I have my Sky+, XBox and DVD player all connected
via
optical, it all works fine and I can get RGB from all of them (only 1 RGB
scart
on the TV). I also connected my DBox (digital satellite receiver) through
it,
but it has no optical out (soon to be remedied!) so I get no sound unless I
manually change the settings on the TV to disable optical input for Ext1.
Not a
problem with the switcher, but more with the way my TV deals with a lack of
signal on the optical input really, but worth bearing in mind.

However, for £40 it seems like a bargain to me!

I don't get a delay when switching from one input to another either - it's
seems
very quick to me.

Dave