Info Management ( was Re: Network Media Players & FreeviewPCI/USB Cards)

> Sorry
>
> FAQ seems to have some "issues" since we moved to the
PHPNuke site.

> We're looking into it.

No worries.
The other thing that struck me whilst I was in the FAQ was that we've
now got 3 different ways/places/areas to ask questions and search for
answers:

- UKHA FAQ
- AutomatedHome.co.uk Forums

which kinda strikes me as a little unfortunate.

Not that I'm looking to open a can of worms here but maybe need some
kind of replication service ?

Someone starts a new thread in the forums or posts a FAQ question, could
it be relayed onto the (tried and tested) ukha_d mailing list ??
You wouldn't want everything copied everywhere - maybe just the opening
post/question - but then folks wouldn't need to look in 3 diff places
for answers, or, if you're a kind-hearted soul, questions.

Just a thought.

Rob