RE: OT: Grand Designs Episode 4 BitTorrent Release

No no no .. you don't understand!!!!

I am hardly at home .. so I don't have time to watch it on TV nor set the
video.

I prefer it in mpg format so I can reformat it and watch it on my ipaq on
the way to work!!!

I now have a collection of movies for my ipaq! ..

Indeed I have watched all of 24 on it! However I am missing episode 12 of
season 3! Got 13 but no 12 .. annoying!

Anyone got it?

Ho Yin

At 09:13 12/02/2004, you wrote:
> > In anticipation of people having missed tonights Grand Designs,
I've
> > got a Torrent up and running
>
>You have to laugh, all these techno whiz kids on this list and still
many
>are incapable of setting a video. ;)
>
>K.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx