[BULKBUY] [ADVERT} Serial/Ethernet Adaptors - second batch arrived

Hi,
Just to let anyone who has been waiting for the second batch of the
Lantronix MSS100 Ethernet to Serial device know - they have arrived and I
will ship out the existing orders hopefully tomorrow. This will take us to
over 200 units in the UKHA community :-) I have a largish number of these
now so I should have them generally available for a few months but once
these have gone there are no more. Mark has suggested I post once a month
o=
so to the list just to keep people aware of the devices. Eventually I hope
to recover the use of my entrance hall and kitchen table !=20

These units basically link any serial device to an Ethernet 10/100
network and work through COM port redirection software for Windows to allow
you to address the device as if it was still locally attached to the PC.
Useful to Ethernet enable HomeVision, Comfort, Meteor CID, VIOM, Quasar
tem=
boards etc etc. The devices can even be connected over the internet.
Alternatively two units can be paired to form a serial 'tunnel' over a
network and even one to many scenarios can be accomodated. They cost =A349
=
+
p&p. More details here..

http://www.lantronix.com/products/ds/mss100/index.html

I have arranged with Dan Hoehnen of 'ACE' fame at Custom Automation
Technologies http://tinyurl.com/2vudx to offer a
local source in the US and
I hope to have some news for those of you who would prefer to purchase
usin=
a credit card etc in the UK very soon. This wont be from me as I am only a
private seller.

Enough of that for now - back to the packing, was fun for the first
few but ...

Kevin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20