RE: Vigor 2600V series...

Oops - just realised the 2600VG is an ADSL WAN product and I need Ethernet
for my cable connection and there is no intention AIUI to launch a 2900V(G)
which is the cable equivalent :-(

So can someone recommend an equivalent VOIP product or point me to a
standalone VOIP box to which I can attach a couple of phones directly as
with the 2600V - having the reverse 'analog line in' connection like the
FXO
option on the 2600 would be really good as would 802.11G support.

Kevin