RE: Re: OT: Printing CD labels...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: Printing CD labels...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:12:11 -0000

> yeah, I haven't had any problems over the last few years, but then I
am
> careful with them after I got to the effort of printing them. There is
> cannon that does it now..

Yeah, I forgot a major plus point for printing direct onto the media that I
learned the hard way, so I suppose it's only fair to share the tip...

I had some CDs with the old stick-on labels in the CD changer for the care,
worked fine and dandy all through the summer with no issues.

Come winter and the dreaded condensation problems and, guess what? Yep, the
labels warped and rose of the media jamming the CDs into the player, not
just so bad in the changer but utterly disastrous in the slot loading head
unit.

You have been warned.

K.