RE: Vigor 2600V series...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Vigor 2600V series...
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:41:28 -0000

Looking at the 2600V series but had heard that there was a critical feature
missing in the VOIP operation of these (perhaps a standards compatabilty) -
anyone know what this may be ? Waiting for  the (V) model with wireless (G)
when it becomes available.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx