RE: Replacement for 200 disc cd changer ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Replacement for 200 disc cd changer ?
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:12:01 -0000

Eamon

What you seem to be looking for is hard disc sound server. There are a
few makes around, unfortunately none cheap. Normally =A31.5K and upwards.
It'd be much cheaper to use a PC but it's soooo much easier to simply
plug in an iMerge box connect up 3 audio outputs to the multi-room kit,
modulate the video out and send that round the house on the TV network.

Check out the S2000 range -
http://www.imerge.co.uk/products/improductshtml/ipmain.html

and Russound are bringing out a similar product soon -
http://www.russound.com/source.htm
(select the SMS3)

HTH

Steve=20