Re: Homevision Text over external video

Kenneth,

Thanks for the info. I may have confused the matter by not explaining
the set up, as I distribute everythiing over coax at the moment..
(moght change, but not in the near term).

Anyway, My HV, SKY,VCR,CD player etc are all located in my Node 0.
How I have set HV to distribute is like this (I have taken away the
modulator that I used to use, and now have the following set up).

I have a scart lead running from my SKKY Box to VCR Scart in. But HV
is sitting in the middle of this, with the video out from SKY fed
into HV and then back out to the VCR scart.

I use the VCR coax out put to distribut it around the house.

I onow what you are saying about deterioration if I use composite,
but this does'nt really apply in my case,as everthing is over coax
anyway.

Regards,
Eamon