Bittorrent / Grand Designs - thank you

Dear all,

Just want to say thank you for all the people that seeded Grand Designs.

Great being on a list were everyone is techied up .. and hence have fast
connections.

I managed to download GD3 at 90k! and episode 1 and 2 at about 50k
respectively!

Had a couple of problems though with ABC (another bittorrent client). It is
much better than the others I have used no doubt about that.

But I have had it crash many times .. well not crash but just pause .. and
it does not download .. even though it does say that it is .. all the
numbers just freeze. I can pause the download but then cannot resume .. I
have to shut it down and restart the program before i can continue to
download.

Anyone else have this problem?

Also I want to cap my upload speed a bit .. to 20k .. At the moment it is
using up all my bandwidth and I can't even surf or check my emails. Problem
is I put this info into ABC but nothing seems to happen .. it still uploads
at 30k.

Anyone manage to get it to work in this respect?

Any help welcome!

Thanks,

Ho Yin