From: Robert Welsh=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Tivo Wireless phone socket - update

> Just got my One for all wireless phone socket extension (=A340=20
> Ebay) just connected it up and had Tivo make a test call -=20
> all went swimmingly!

Tim,

Do you have DSL ??
I ask because one eBay ad has the following line in it:

"THIS DEVICE ONLY WORKS ON ANALOGUE PHONE LINES. IF YOU HAVE DSL
{"Broadband"} OR ISDN IT WILL NOT WORK!"

And it's confused me (slightly). It also scuppers my plan to use one
with Sky+ if indeed it is the case.

Cheers,
Rob

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20