RE: C-Bus install questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: C-Bus install questions
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:51:26 -0000

Tony

There's nothing wrong with star wiring, but yes you will need to join them
all together - you could you a couple of Krone 237 strips or something
similar mounted in a 251a Krone Box.

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx