From: Dean Barrett [mailto:dean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 February, 2004 17:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] C-Bus install questions

Martin

The answer is Yes and Yes

1 cat5 looped round will suffice - though it can be daisy chained with star
wiring added or spurs, as long as you do not make a ring.

Yes you can use a Bus Coupler mounted within 500mm of a traditional
momentary switch those this is limited compared to Neo as neo is capable of
8 gangs on 1 single plate switch

Regards

Dean.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx