RE: Cheap 40Gb HDD

Ebuyer sell Excelstor drives too. 60Gb = £35.99 They get very good reviews.
Having said that, I decided to go for an 80Gb Seagate Barracuda for £39.23.
Cheap as chips!

J.

Quoting Rob Mouser <groups@xxxxxxx;:

> Never heard of the make, is it perhaps a re-badge?
>
> Rob

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx