Re: Plasma wall mounting

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "ab_mc_uk" <the_bakery@xxxxxxx; wrote:
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx; wrote:
> > Quoting Mik Griffin <panheadscrew@xxxxxxx;:
> >
> > > I am about to get a plasma screen for the lounge.  However,
the
> only
> > > place that I can mount it is in a corner.  Therefore, I
can't
> mount
> > > it directly onto the wall as I will have to angle it into
the

> You can get ready made units from Future Automation - have a look
at
> their site: http://tinyurl.com/3gcg5
>
> We've used these products in the past and found them very good ...

Excellent - this looks just the ticket although I have a feeling it
may be a tad expensive.  I was thinking more along the lines of a
sheet of MDF, a piano hinge and a small rodent in an exercise
wheel.  I will mail them to see what the damage is though as it does
seem to be exactly what I am looking for.

Cheers

Mik

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx