From: Tony Butler [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 February 2004 16:27
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Plasma wall mounting

Excellent, this ia something I've been thinking of too - want a plasma/LCD
BUT only place for it is in the corner where the current telly is, or over
mantlepiece.
SWMBO wants it over mantlepiece, but I think that would be too
uncomfortable
for viewing, so I'm thinking the corner on some sort of swively bracker
(SWMBO does not want a plasma because it's cool, but because she doesn't
like the 32" TV taking up so much space in the corner!).

This might well solve the problem - any ideas on prices anyone???  The
future automation site doesn't mention any & the AV dealers they
mention are
the sort that have knobby websites with nothing useful on them (eg price).

Cheers,

T.