RE: Led lights

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Led lights
  • From: "Alistair Watkins" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:53:12 -0000

Coool!

I am just buying all the white LEDs I can find at the moment to test for
brightness, and colour and stuff.. I'm just about to move home, and I
want to use them for accent lighting in the lounge and kitchen, and
garden lighting.. But I think it will probably be Luxeons in the garden.
Also keen to find some LEDs with a nice wide 'spray' of light 10/15
degrees is a bit to short.

Anyone else attempted this kinda thing? (I have read about the kitchen
and gardens in the archive, but no one gives details of the types and
brightness's of LEDs used, as well as their supplier!)

Alistair Watkins  mail@xxxxxxx
http://www.infinitefunk.co.uk