RE: OT: outlook files

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: outlook files
  • From: "Jonathan @ Home" <jonathan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 07:51:23 -0000

Have you got a copy of the pst file on the new drive? If you have just
import into outlook, there is a wizard to do from the file menu, Import and
Export... Choose import from another program or file and from the next menu
select Personal Folder File. Pick the pst file you want to import and off
you go

Cheers
Jonathan