Re: Aaarrrrggghhh

Graham

> But then to add insult to injury BT tell me that the residential line
can
not have static IP! What the
> hell are they talking about, there is no reason for the cost
difference
anyway other than the fact
> they like to screw businesses and now they reckon one line can provide
static IP and the other
> can't! It's only a bloody wire ffs!

As I work for a ISP, I can say this is a crock of shit - depends on the
ISP.

But you are right regards downgrade etc of your ISDN.

For the best ISP I can recommend Demon for fixed IP and business broadband
(our ISP is for a closed group of people).