From: Frank Mc Alinden
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Phone cable wiring for HomeVision Phone/Serial
add on...

Hi Andy
Is the unit a brand new unit sourced  in the UK ...???....I
recently tried to get the phone/serial unit but apparently it doesnt detect
the Aussie dial tone and did some googling looking for a chip that was
suitable for aussie...Looks like theres a different chip for the UK..
Cant you trace the connections on the pcb for the line in ????
Frank