Re: Re: Phone cable wiring for HomeVision Phone/Serial add on...

The story so far (today)...
I initially tried:

BT Pin 2 ---> RJ Pin 2
BT Pin 5 ---> RJ Pin 3

This didn't appear to work, so I swapped the wires round (BT 2 -> RJ 3,
BT 5 -> RJ 2).
This gave slightly better results: HV could now detect on/off hook but
could not receive or send any DTMF tones.
Swapping back to the original setup (above) results in receiving SOME DTMF
tones, no joy sending DTMF or detecting on/off hook conditions (plus added
some noise to the line).

Any ideas...?

(Surely someone out there has one of these and could just check the cable
for me ;o))

Thanks,
Andy.