[OT] - valantines present gone wrong!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [OT] - valantines present gone wrong!
  • From: "matt_miles_uk" <m_miles@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 07:04:05 -0000

Hi!

Just bought SWMBO a 2nd user laptop for valantines (I know, she=20
probabaly expects flowers!).  Quite a good little machine, does=20
exactly what it says on the tin.  But the hard drive is a bit=20
small.  I've now had the ominous task of trying to pin down a bigger=20
hard drive.  I wreckon about 6Gb should be plenty.  Can I find one=20
ANYWHERE? (rhetorical question).=20=20

So I just thought I would (once again) bow down to the oracle that=20
is ukha_d and ask if any of you wonderful people know of any....

Oh yeah, and i'm looking for as close to the groups 'special price'=20
as possible.... I could spend =A369 on a 10gig one but that is WAY too=20
expendive (more than I paid for the laptop!).

Cheers,

Matt

P.S

Worship beginning now... (but you already knew that didn't you!!! :))

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20