Re: C-Bus install questions

On 6 Feb 2004, at 18:15, Mark McCall wrote:

> OK..it's the - L5504AUX Series C-Bus Four Channel Auxiliary Switch
> Input, DIN Rail Series

Thanks Mark for quick feedback. (here is a link if others are
interested)

www.clipsal.com/pdf_files/L5504AUX.pdf

It looks like what I need and it doesn't seem to have the length issue
(wire + switch must be less than 1000ohms, which isn't going to be a
problem)

Dean do you have an idea of the price of this?

This is all very annoying as I hoped it would be difficult...this could
get expensive and I can't afford it at the moment !!!

Thanks,

Martin