C-Bus install questions

To allow possible use of C-Bus in future I am going to run cat5 round
to each light switch as I renovate any new rooms.

Is it a case of simply looping one cable past each C-Bus switch? Then
when switch is added I cut loop and connect both ends to a Neo switch?

Is there a link available to an installers manual?
Where I have existing momentary switches without cat-5 (used for X10
LD11 control) can I use the mains cable (isolated from mains) that runs
back to LD11 with some sort of coupler?
Has anyone done this and is it a viable substitute for the Neo switches?

Thanks,

Martin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx