RE: VPN setup

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: VPN setup
  • From: "UKHA " <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:23:13 -0000

Ahh, that'll teach me for buying an el cheapo router then.

Its an Eicon Diva 2440 cost me =A340ish. Chances are its not going to do
th=
e protocol your saying , I'll take a look at the manual.

I guess this is  also a sort of answer for the ADSL Firewall thread
earlier=
--- el cheaper or something along the lines of the Vigor.

Cheers
Martin