From: Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG) [mailto:haweste@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 February 2004 15:10
To: ukha_d
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Grand Designs - Cloud 8 The Return

Neil,

Any idea what the green cabling was / was for ? As you say, very little
*detail* on the HA system, but more pictures than I was expecting. Also
13.5
km of cabling in his house ? I presume that included T&E as well as
data
cabling.

Tim H.

+

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com <http://www.ukha2004.com>

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
<http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx