RE: *Nice Looking* Keyboard and Mice

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: *Nice Looking* Keyboard and Mice
  • From: "Paul G. Watkin" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:45:03 -0000

I need to buy a wireless keyboard and mouse for use in the breakfast room
a=
nd was looking at the gyration kit as it has had so many good reviews on
he=
re, only problem is I need it to be PS2 as it will be going into a KVM.

=20

Before anyone suggests a USB KVM the cheapest I have found is around
=A3400=
which is out of the question as the one I have works okay

=20

Cheers

=20

Paul

=20

SNIP

How about the Gyration Ultra Pro Suite - One of the best mini keyboards
I'v=
e ever used - but quite expensive. Looks great too :)

http://www.gyration.com/ultraprosuite.htm

Available from loads of places in the UK.

=20

SNIP

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20