A total newbie

Dear all,

Having trouble posting to the group .. hopefully I have solved it now!!

Just joined out of curiosity.

I am a total newbie but am into gadgets/home automation/cool stuff.

I don't really know what I should list but I don't have a place of my own
yet so full automation is still not on the cards.

I have a Sim2 DLP projector with a silicon line doubler.
A hand full of PCs and Macs dotted around the house with full networking
wired and wireless
Home surveillance using webcams
Ipaq 5550
Plus a load of other bits and bobs.

Probably nowhere near what you guys have!

I am both a PC and Mac user and have many other gadgets. The next thing I
am looking at to buy is the Squeezebox wireless mp3 streaming system. I
want to connect my mp3 collection to my hifi. Does anyone have any comments
on its sonic quality?

Currently I am working as an architect (hoping to get my final
qualification - part 3 this May) so quality, design and aesthetics are of
upmost importance to me.

Hope I can learn some interesting things here.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx