Know anyone who can diagnose and repair Rio Reciever.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Know anyone who can diagnose and repair Rio Reciever.
  • From: "achamp26" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:07:09 -0000

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew anyone who could diagnose and repair
Rio Recievers.

I imported two from the states last year.   One worked fine out of
the box but the second one does not work.

The network light on the back does not light up however the screen
on the front does light up but remains blank.   I am thinking one of
the components has gone inside.  However I have no idea how to
diagnose problems with electrical components so I would love to be
able to send it someone who can repair these type of things.

I am hoping somebody knows somebody who can do this type of work?
Any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance, Cheers

Adrian

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx