Re: [Wanted] Armoured cable

Tim

QVS sell it by the meter
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxx;
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx;
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [Wanted] Armoured cable

Hi,

anyone fancy selling me a couple of metres of armoured cable - I am halfway
through digging the mother of all shed bases and will hopefully finish
tomorrow.  The new shed is sited next to the lounge wall, so I only need a
few M to go from behind a socket in the lounge to a consumer unit in the
shed.  At £40 a reel it is a bit steep especially as I don't have any
projects planned to use it - Unless I put those doody aircraft landing LEDs
all over the place : )

TIA

Tim.