RE: Gremlins stole my WAF

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Gremlins stole my WAF
  • From: "Robert Crawshaw" <golcarbob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:54:58 -0000

I don=92t use Autom8 I use homeseer and there is a debugging button
somewhere that logs everything in the event log window.

That=92s how I traced a light that kept going on and off at seemingly
random times.
(turned out is was a ms13? Eagle eye pir thing, that I had forgotten I
had set up)

Regards

Robert Crawshaw=20