RE: OT PC Auditing tool

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT PC Auditing tool
  • From: "michael.furlong" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 11:45:45 -0000

Thanks for all the responses guys, Aida 32 rocks , thanks for posting this
one Stuart. Only thing is it won't fit on a floppy but then PCs without a
CD
or access to one are pretty unusual now days.

What I like is the ability to create a custom CD version, then when on a
clients site connect to the internet, load the CD and zap I have a report
in
an sql database on my web host. Not done it yet but I think that is the
route I will take.

Cheers all
Mick