From: Young, Jeff
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] OS disk recovery software

Sorry Dean but your post has reminded me to raise a question I'm been
mulling over for a while.  I can't be any help with the lost .pst - good
luck anyway.

I want a way of snap-shotting my boot disk ( win xp ) together with all app
data, user files, registry etc.  WHEN my hard drive fails AGAIN I will
simply restore this image onto the replacement drive.  The replacement
drive
may be larger than the failed drive.  I kind of see it working like the
toshiba default install cds that came with the laptop.

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely for
written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient,
please
contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623
8000, or
via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to
read our
http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/
or contact the sender.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx