Re: OT PC Auditing tool

I use Belarc Adviser from http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

When I visit a customers site, I install and run this and I end up with a
web
page of simply everything to do with that machine - right down to what slot
has
what memory and even Windows install codes!!

I then save these at home and if they ring to complain that some work I did
has
messed something else up, I have a writted report of what the machine
looked
like before and after I worked on their machine.

Hope this helps!

Darren Thrower
Computer Adviser (www.computeradviser.co.uk)
07967 002324