Re: DVD Imerge type product does it exist?

Paul Watkin wrote:

> Can someone provide details of who is still doing DVD multichnagers
these
> days, I only remember the Sony ones and they were discontinued a while
ago
> if I recall

I don't think *anyone* is doing the decent capacities (ie 200 and over)
in Europe just now.

As for the US, a quick shufty here
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-7jjedNSOQOU/cgi-bin/ProdGroup.asp?c=6&g=54500&s=0&cc=01&search=
shows 2 Sony 400 capacity... but no more Kenwood ones.... :/

I've currently got a Sony 300 (same one Phil had that died) and
hopefully it'll hold out for another wee while and then I'll probably
just build a multi-Tb server like Phil and others have done... but the
longer it can be put off, the cheaper a Tb gets :)

--
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx