From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx;
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx;
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 10:34 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] [Advert] Items for sale

I’m selling some bits off to help finance building a new workshop
(and lots
of nice new tools!). I’m going to put this lot on ebay later this
week if no
interest.

Yamaha DSP-A2 Amp
Yamaha Active Sub YST SW90
Technics CD Player SL-PG590
Technics Tuner ST-GT550
AE109 Acoustic Energy Floor standing Speakers (black)
AE centre speaker to match above
Cisco 1720 router with two ISDN wics
BT satellite Internet system – Gillat – with 360 Skyblaster
modem
Iiyama Vision Master Pro 454 19” monitor
MV1000 video server

All items are in PRISTINE condition and fully working (I look after my
kit!). Email me off list if you want more info/pics etc.

Paul.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx