Full Height 19" Rack Mount Cabinet - Compaq

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Full Height 19" Rack Mount Cabinet - Compaq
  • From: "Ben McCormack" <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:14:56 -0000

Hi Guys

Just been speaking to one of the IT guys where I work and they may=20
have a number of Full Height Compaq 19" Rack Mount Cabinets with as=20
many shelves as you want. They have also got both back and front doors

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in any of them? You=20
would need to be able to pick them up from Slough?

I am not sure what these go for but something arounf =A375 each?

Regards

Ben

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20